If you are encountering the error message 'SDX Tray is not running' you will need to run through the following steps to fix/resolve the issue:
- If you have the Egress client installed and this happens each time you attempt to open a secure email via Egress.
- You will need to navigate to the following path on your machine: C:\Program Files (x86)\Egress\Switch\
- Select the 'trayexec' file located in the path, this will restart the tray. (Please note that no windows will appear when selecting the file, it will just load timer on your mouse).
4) If you then navigate back to the mailbox and reattempt opening the secure email.
5) If the issue is still not resolved, you will need to reinstall the Egress client or update to a later version. Please Visit - https://www.egress.com/downloads/desktop
The reinstall should then restart and re-enable the tray allowing you to open and view the secure email.