This guide is for Administrators within an Egress Business Account environment.
As an Egress account Administrator you have the ability to reset your users passwords.
Follow the steps below to reset a password:
1. Log into the Egress Administration Panel (or your Organisations own URL):
2. On the left hand side, select User Management to view a list of users within your Business Account.
3. Next, click on the Egress IDof the account you wish to administer.
4. Select the Authentication tab to view the password options for that user:
5. There are two options for completing the process:
- The checkbox to 'Reset user security questions to a random reset code and send password reset email' allows the user to reset their own credentials. Select this box and click Save to generate a 6-character code.
- You will need to provide the user with this code so they can use it when completing the reset process.
- Alternatively, you can choose to set the user's password explicitly. Click the Generate random password link to create a password automatically.
- The checkboxes below allow you to enforce that the user changes their password when they next sign in, and also gives them permission to reset their own password via self-help.