You will receive this message/need to request access in any of the following circumstances below:
- You have signed in with a Egress ID alternate to the recipients email address of the original message.
- The email has been forwarded on to yourself as opposed to being part of the original recipient list.
- The sender has chosen to remove your Egress ID from the access list of the package.
In order to gain access to this email, you can:
- Ensure that you are signed in with the correct Egress ID that matches the email address in the recipient list of the email.
- When you receive the ‘No access to package’ error message, you can select to send an access request to the sender of the package. This will send a notification to the sender prompting them to either allow or deny you access to the package. Once action has been taken, you will be notified via email.