Depending on how you are installing the Egress desktop Client you may encounter the following error message:
This could be because you're using Group Policy to install it (in which case change UI under Advanced Deployment), but might be a conflict with your domain policy.
How to install the Client from a Command Line Interface:
- Open Command Prompt (as Administrator)
- Navigate to the folder (unzipped) where the Egress.msi file is located (for this example we will use C:\Users\user.name\Desktop
- Type "cd /" to go back to the root of C:\.
- Type "cd users\user.name\desktop\EgressClient_v514_b29129
- Once in the MSI file directory run the following command: msiexec /i Egress.msi /qb
- Now the Egress Client is installed, please double click the Egress logo on your desktop to start the Egress Client.
- You can now log into the Client using the small icon within your system tray.