Large File Transfer is an option within the Egress Outlook add-in to enable you to send encrypted data across the internet, with a higher limit than Reader.egress.com.
You can create/amend a registry on your machine to dictate how Large File Transfer is used.
How to amend how Large File Transfer is displayed:
- Open Regedit
- Navigate to the following locations based on the need
- Create a DWORD (32-bit) entry within the folder and call it 'LargeFileMode'.
- Set a value, depending on your need:
- 0 = Large file mode is off
- 1 = Outlook UI only (There is no large side bar in Outlook)
- 2 = Large Sidebar in Outlook (Default behaviour)
- Note: If ForceGatewayMode is set to 1 then Large File Mode will not be enabled.
- Restart your computer to ensure the changes take full effect.