1. Select the 3 dots and then 'Settings' in the top right hand corner of Chrome.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
3. Select Content Settings.
Internet Explorer 11:
1. Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen or the 'Tools' menu if you have the menu bar enabled, then select 'Internet Options'.
2. Select the 'Security' tab.
3. Select the zone you wish to modify. In most cases, it will be 'Internet'.
4. Select the 'Custom level…' button.
5. Scroll down to the 'Scripting' area and select the radio button to 'Enable' or 'Disable' it 'Active scripting'. You may also opt for IE11 to 'Prompt' you to allow scripts to run.
6.Select 'OK', then 'OK' again.