You may receive an Access Request from a user due to them trying to sign into the secure email you sent with a different email address.
You will receive an email notification similar to the one below:
1. Log into Switch.egress.com with the Egress account that sent the secure mail.
2. Click Sent Packages on the left hand side.
3. Click the 'With Pending Requests tab'.
4. Click on the recipients name under 'The following users have requested access to this package:'.
5. You can then 'Approve' or 'Deny' the request.
6. Ensure you click 'Save' after making the change.