Once the Egress app has been installed on your Android device, you will be prompted to sign in with your Egress ID and password.
1. After you have signed in, your screen should be similar to below:
2. In order to create a new message, click the button on the top right. Your screen will now look similar to below:
3. You can now enter the recipient's email address, the subject and the message you wish to send:
4. If you click the Send button, you will be asked to select an application to send the secure message with, we suggest using your default Email app (this is a one-off process).
5. Now that you have selected 'Email', the email application will open with the secure package inside:
6. You can now send the secure email to the recipient using your mail app.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Egress Support.